We welcome you to our Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups and hope you will find in
this fellowship the help and friendship we have been privileged to enjoy. We encourage
you to try one of our meetings, it has helped many of us find solutions that lead to serenity.
Welcome, if you are new to Al-Anon Click Here
Al-Anon members Tradition 7 Donations Click Here!
Did you know!
You can purchase Al-Anon literature at the AIS office.
This along with donations supports the greater Rochester AIS Office.
The meetings listed below are all Video Conferencing and/or phone contact.
If the meeting is not listed then it is CLOSED!
Meetings shown in GREEN are now Meeting F2F (face-to-face)!
PC - Passcode
To join a zoom meeting:
In the resulting web link click join a meeting, enter the meeting ID and Passcode.
Video Conferencing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Click on the link (in blue below), enter the Passcode
- Now is the Time Noon - meeting outside under the pavilion of the church 8221 Lewiston Rd Batavia NY
- Stepping into Recovery Noon - ZOOM Meeting ID: 2760940009 / PC: 233787
- Canandaigua AFG 7:00 pm - will resume in person meetings OUTSIDE at the Lutheran Church, 320 South Pearl Street, Canandaigua, New York 14424. Please bring a chair and a
mask and be advised that there will be NO church access for this meeting.
- Eastside 7:30 pm - ZOOM Meeting ID: 6145077862 / PC: 121212
East Side 7:30 pm, Presbyterian Church, 115 East Ave, East Rochester NY
- Men's AFG 8:00 pm (You don't have to be male!) - has 2 options:
1. Face to Face with social distancing 2576 Browncroft Blvd, Rochester, NY
2. ZOOM Click Here - Men's AFG Al-Anon
Phone Denny at 585-667-4070 if you have any difficulty with either Option 1 or 2.
Al-Anon meetings that are cancelled have the opportunity to use Video as a temporary meeting place.
If you would like help setting up a Video meeting for your group please contact by email Ellen V.
Toolkit for Moderators (Hosts) CLICK HERE.
To register or make changes to a Video MEETING CLICK HERE.
Other area meetings:
Should you become aware of any other meeting changes, please call the office and contact us at Website (Updates/changes/info)
Did you know volunteering is 1/3 of recovery! You ask "what can I do?" I am only
one person. Well click on this LINK
to find out more.